Welcome to my little corner of the gay erotic romance universe . . . well, half of it, anyway. (You can find the other half at RachelHaimowitz.com.) This is the place to come for sneak previews of new projects, release information, and the occasional M/M book review. I'll also share thoughts on the industry on occasion, and I hope you'll come share yours in return.



Thursday, March 1, 2012

Winners!

I have two winners to announce today: the winner of my Nook contest, and the winner of the free books from the Leap Year Blog Hop.

Blog hop first. Congratulations to menina.iscrazy! You've won three free books.

And the winner of the Nook is . . . Judi Pech!

I'll be emailing you both to work out the details, and to everyone else who entered the contests, thank you so much for participating! If you did enter one of the contests and you'd like a little swag packet as a "thank you for playing," just drop me an email at metarachel (at) gmail (dot) com with your address and I'll put one in the mail to you.

Until next time, folks!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My M/M Favorites